Thursday, October 4, 2012

Large size womens sports shoes!

Power Sounds for the Active Gal!

Ladies, I'm not sure about you but I have my pick of music to exercise to or go running to, how about you?

If you were to have a "great exercise music" list, what tracks would you have listed as good motivators? Would they be good oldies or recent newbies to get you started on your work out?

I've got a top 11 list of my own that I'd like to share with you, in no particular order. Perhaps after your listen, go check out the awesome larger sized ladies sports shoes to get you motivated!

* Jump - Madonna



* Run the World (Girls) - Beyonce



* TiK ToK - Kesha



* Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani



* Survivor - Destiny's Child



* Work It - Missy Elliott



* 1, 2 Step - Ciara



* Part of Me - Katy Perry



* Raise your Glass - P!nk



* Get Right - Jennifer Lopez



* Tambourine - Eve



No comments:

Post a Comment